A relationship manager with a marketing background.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services Team and manage high-profile clients in our creative and digital agency. We’re after someone who can build strong client relationships, develop account management strategies and work well with internal teams. As well as delivering outstanding work and service to our clients, you’ll have a keen eye for opportunities to grow our accounts.
We work with brands both nationally and globally, across multiple industry sectors. Day-to-day, you’ll be managing multiple creative projects from brief to delivery and working closely with our creative and production teams to deliver a wide variety of assets. Our work is diverse, so you’ll need to be comfortable handling video projects, creative concepts, social campaigns and advertising.
You’ll be based in our spacious Chichester studio* alongside a team of like-minded creative thinkers, designers, developers and marketing professionals.
The right person will:
- Have account management or marketing experience of 5 years+
- Be highly organised, solution orientated and has proven experience in delivering integrated marketing campaigns from brief to delivery
- Provide superior customer service and ensure client satisfaction
- Be responsible for client relationship management, status updates, client meetings and reporting on the financial status of the clients
- Understand a range of media from video production to social media
- Be able to confidently present to clients
- Be proactive in looking for new ways to generate business for the agency and improve operational processes
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics
- Have worked in an agency environment previously (not essential)
- Have recruitment marketing or employer branding experience (not essential)
- Contribute to LEAP’s own marketing activities
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry
We want our team to enjoy coming into work and offer;
- A relaxed and flexible working environment located in central Chichester
- A friendly team with a structured project approach
- An excellent opportunity to join an expanding agency
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible/school hours considered
Please send your CV to Hannah.Carrington@leap.london
Closing date: Monday 31st May 2021
*N.B. Under the current COVID-19 guidelines, our office policy stipulates that those who are able to work effectively from home should do so until further notice. For those that need to work at the office (either due to the particular nature of their role or because they cannot effectively work from home), our Chichester office remains open on a full-time basis with a comprehensive range of COVID health and safety procedures in place.
LEAP is an equal opportunity employer.