We love what we do and we support each other to do it even better. Our relationships are honest and our work open and transparent. We build respect with our clients and we have fun creating the platforms that allow us to push the boundaries of what we can achieve.
Work-life balance is pretty important when you’re living somewhere as beautiful as our south coast base in Chichester. When we’re logged-off, we hike, we bike and we head down to the beach to recharge our batteries. It’s not a bad way to live.
We are currently looking for the following experts to join our team:
Being passionate about development is core to this role as you will be working with like minded people. You should be hungry to learn and be aware of developments with emerging technologies. We would expect you to have a solid understanding and experience of the following;
- Laravel and WordPress frameworks
- HTML and CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Version control (git)
- Server administration and configuration
The right person will;
- Live and breathe code
- Be self motivated and hungry to learn
- Have a passion for new technology
- Enjoy contributing ideas and learning from like minded colleagues
We like our staff to enjoy coming into work and offer;
- A relaxed and flexible working environment
- A friendly team with a focused approach to projects
- Monthly team lunches and weekly Friday office drinks
- Office pool table and games console
- A great opportunity to join an expanding digital agency
If this position sounds right for you then please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.